Shannon Miller sitting in a desk chair, wearing a black pencil skirt and white button up shirt, holding her Olympic medals.
Bobbi-Sue Doyle-Hazard is an attorney for a professional sports organization. This podcast is her passion project. She endeavors to highlight women in the industry and provide a resource for other women looking to make their marks on the world of sport.
Subscribe to the LTPF Newsletter
- Episode 031 – Susie Piotrkowski, VP of Sales for the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL)
- Episode 030 – Morgan McCaul, Nassar Survivor
- Episode 029 – Heather Martin, Integration Specialist for Heritage Werks
- Episode 027- Claire Lessinger, Director of Special Events – Tampa Bay Sports Commission
- Episode 024- Kathleen Scovel, KAS Group