Bobbi-Sue Doyle-Hazard is an attorney for a professional sports organization. This podcast is her passion project. She endeavors to highlight women in the industry and provide a resource for other women looking to make their marks on the world of sport.
Subscribe to the LTPF Newsletter
- Episode 41 – Jean Afterman, Assistant General Manager of the New York Yankees
- Episode 40 – Janet Marie Smith, Sr. VP Planning & Development – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Episode 039 – Danita Johnson, Dir. Business Development at L.A. Clippers
- Episode 38 – Nicole Pike, Managing Director of Nielsen eSports
- Episode 37 – Brenda Andress, Commissioner of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League & Founder of SheIs